Saturday 25 April 2009

bloody garages

my car was booked in to the citroen garage for it's first service today and i had to be up at the ungodly hour of 8am this morning, it was in the garage for 8:20 and i was told it would be ready for 11am, fast forward to 12:20 and you would find me seriously losing my temper with the mechanic when he informs me that a-it was going to be £170 for the service, b-they hadn't done the work it needed as they had ran out of time and c-would i like to book it back in so they could charge me another 60 quid to do the work they were supposed to do this morning!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i was livid and told them in no uncertain terms to get stuffed so i am now on the lookout for a new garage to fix the brakes for me!!!!!!!!

luckily i had a crop to go to this afternoon and that helped cheer me up and after a huge volume of chocolate is consumed this evening i'm sure my equilibrium will be restored LOL

No comments: