Saturday 17 April 2010

so far so good


i had my long lie in and i have also been doing some scrapping and i changed my wardrobe around so all the winter stuff is away (for away read jammed into the top of my craft room cupboard LOL) and all my summer stuff is out, so this means that the warm weather will most likely not continue LOL

did my pre crop challenge for the cyber crop, it turned out really lovely and i'm rather proud of it and also used my mystery kit, i ended up deciding to make a lo with it rather than try and make something that i would never use and the lo came out gorgeous, not allowed to show it yet, it has to be uploaded into a secret gallery until the start of the cyber crop

can show you this one though which is this weeks challenge, did it digi as usual for challenges :) pleased with the way it turned out too :)

No comments: