Friday 23 April 2010

out for tea

the plan was to get in from work and start the cybercrop over on uks, then me and a couple of pals from work decided we needed a night out for tea and gossip LOL so we went out and had a lovely natter and a lovely meal, i am feeling especially proud as i stuck to my healthy eating plan and had a salad :) we had a good chat and put the world to rights LOL so i am now 3 classes/challenges behind in the cc and have no chance to catch up with it all now, might do a bit tomorrow but i have an appointment to get my hair cut at 12:45, it's the first time i have been to a hairdressers in a long time as i usually chop it all off myself but i fancy a new style so need to see someone trained, i'm nervous because so far i have never found a hairdresser i have been able to trust as i have ended up with bald patches, hair snapping off and burnt scalp before and since i really don't know what i fancy except it's got to be easy to care for and short LOL i have seen some photo's i like but unless the hairdresser is a miracle worker i won't be stepping out of the salon looking like winona ryder or alyssa milano tomorrow will i LOL

1 comment:

Suzy said...

You are doing well with your healthy eating. I am going along to SLIMMING world class with my friend and neighbour tomorrow so I will be being healthy too - not before time I might add

Good luck with your haircut - I had a trim during the week and feel a lot better for it

You will need to get a piccy of the new you

Suzy