Monday 26 January 2009

first full day of the first full week

well my phased return is over, i am back to 8 hours a day 5 days a week, it has been fine tiday but goodness knows how i will feel by friday, probably completely exhausted, have had to swap shifts with susan on thursday for my cbt appt as kayleigh couldn't do it as her and rachel are going to the gym, tbh i really don't see why i should ahve to change shifts, work should make arrangements for me to be able to have the time off,

my glitter and flock arrived from qvc today, the pots are tiny but the colours are lovely so looking forward to using them though it will probably be well into the weekend before i get a chance to play, as i have my new bookshelves arriving tomorrow and then i want to sort the room out properly and then i have the seaton sluice crop on saturday afternoon :)

No comments: