Thursday 11 March 2010

car update

thought things were going ok, at 11am this morning my car was nearly ready and i just had to ring back at 4pm to make sure, so i gets on to d the salesmen and we gets it sorted that i would pick my fiesta up on saturday morning at 8:30am, i was very excited and thought i'd be driving home in my old car tonight..............................but oh no !!!!! i rang at 4pm to be told that as they were putting my car back together they "discovered" that there was more damage so they have had to order another part and hopefully they will have it all sorted by tomorrow !!!! so will i be picking my new car up on saturday????.................................somehow i very much doubt it, especially as i can't get passed the firewall on their email system to send them a copy of my insurance confirmation

No comments: