Friday 20 March 2009

weird weather

had to check the calendar today to make sure it was actually still march, it has been gorgeous, warm enough for a t-shirt and to get my feet into a pair of sandals for the first time this year LOL, in fact it was so nice we have had to start asking the parents for suncream, it's very weird though and i do hope this doesn't mean we are going to be in for a scorcher of a summer, the kids get too grouchy and i get too sweaty

when i got home my sarahs cards kit had arrived, as usual it is completely gorgeous and i've packed it in my bag for the crop, come meet up of the frozen northerners in durham tomorrow, also my first quirky kit came from crafty templates and that is lovely too, can see me getting it again, it's full of lovely trims and pieces of material and quirky little handmade embellies, i really like it,

my sandals i ordered from ambrose wilson arrived too, they too are lovely, the white shoes are just like stepping into a pair of slippers and the blue ones are pretty gorgeous too

No comments: