Tuesday 11 November 2008

why a weird mind?


well i think i'm quite weird, i have a weird taste in clothes, music and the way i wear my hair, i certainly don't fit in with the stereotypical image of a woman my age, no hubbie no kids, i also love taking weird photo's that maybe other people don't and certainly my best scrapbooking lo's are of weird things :lol:

i'm sure even my friends think i'm a bit strange but i like being different :lol: i'm going on holiday soon and will be taking lots of photo's of strange weird and wonderful things, lets hope the weather stays nice

and the weird mind bit, well i think it is, it's like there is a few people in there and my mind never shuts uo, it's constantly on the go with random thoughts , weird dreams and very confusing conversations!!!! you may not thin that's weird but i do

No comments: