Wednesday 28 July 2010

it always amazes me

how much fun you can have with two pensioners and a hanger on LOL J,B and C will understand LOL went out for tea to a new pub with three great friends and oh boy did we have a laugh, those ladies are just what i need after a day at work :) then finally got to see inside of C's gorgeous caravan, no wonder it's her pride and joy :) planning on an early night in bed as i am so tired and i keep having to retype my words as i keep hitting the wrong buttons (thank the lord for spell check LOL), so off to dream land i go and tonight i hope i don't dream about work, my old workplace or spiders which seem to have been dominating my night time slumbers recently :(

3 comments:

Winnie said...

Glad to hear you had a good night and had lots of laughs. Laughing is always good for you! I hope you had a better sleep too - what icky things to dream about.

Sandra said...

Have a giggle a day, keeps the doctor away :)

Suzy said...

Yikes to the dreams of spiders Debbie - more like nightmares I say

Loving all your holiday layouts - they are fab

Suzy