Thursday 17 June 2010

more shopping

it was such a lovely day today that i took a bit of time off work and headed off into blyth to go and treat myself to the new (and last) scrapbook inspirations book, it's a really nice one and it's a darn shame it's the last one, of course as i'm wandering around smiths there were a few other bits and bobs ended up coming home with me, a dymo labeller and tapes, a basic compass for making circles (sod all the fancy circle cutters LOL) and a pretty notebook. then went along to the boutique LOL to treat myself to some new tops for my holidays and a lovely pair of silver sandals happened to come home with me too, the sandals were the last pair in the shop and luckily the pair in the window were in my size :) after that i went along to seaton sluice, bought an icecream and sat on a bench on the dunes enjoying the sun, a really nice afternoon

No comments: