Sunday 21 October 2012

Crafting time

Went over to the creative crafts show at gateshead stadium this morning. I was only there an hour but i'd got exactly what i wanted so it wasn't worth staying. I havent done any form of papercrafting since june when my mojo went on a long holiday and didn't come back ....................until today :-) After lunch i decided to head upstairs and have a play with the flitterglue and mega flakes i had bought. What fun, especially when i sneezed over the pot LOL I think the flakes are still dancing around in the breeze up there LOL But it was exactly what i needed and i decided to make some xmas cards. Six are completely made and i have another 30 images stamped and flaked all ready to be made up.  It's been a long time since june but i hope this is the start of me getting back to my crafting fun!

1 comment:

Jill said...

Hi Debbie. Just don't seem to have had the time to do a 'round' of the blogs recently, just rushing about! Won't be long until the Retreat - time is passing quickly! Jill x