Sunday 22 May 2011

a crafty weekend :)

i've really enjoyed my weekend of craftiness and have made a huge dent in my backlog of photos as well as getting some points for the team before the bloss got the whip out and started cracking it LOL here are some of the 14 layouts i've managed and i've still got another weekend to add to the points total :-)

this one is a scraplift of the cover layout of this months scrapbook magazine and i used the free papers that came with it too :) this one is a scraplift for the scraplift challenge in the scrapbook magazine, really loved the use of all the bits and pieces, it was great fun raiding all my odd bits of stash :-) this one is me challenging myself to use no patterned paper, all i used was embellishments and chipboard that i got with one of the sarahs cards kits, plus inspired by lou from the design team leaflet i sprayed, inked, painted and splodged to my hearts content LOL it's different to say the least LOL this one is of castlerigg stone circle near skiddaw in the lakes, i used the sarahs cards and gottacraft kits which were both crate paper restoration :) i did this one using the last quirky kit (next one due soon :-D) and my new martha stewart circle cut which i managed to slice my finger open on LOL never mind i find tim holtz tissue tape makes a good steri strip LOL this last one i used some of my my minds eye fine and dandy papers i've had lying around for a while and i made the flowers using my stampin up scallop punch and the petal shaper i got recently :) hope you've enjoyed, i'm off to play gardens of time on facebook now LOL some

3 comments:

Rachael Elliott said...

Debbie they are stunning pages, I love the one with no patterned paper the background you have created is gorgeous!
Love your scraplift of Lou's cover page of SBM and the scraplift challenge. You have been so busy!!

Winnie said...

Fantastic LOs Debbie - looks like you had an awesome scrapping weekend!

Sheila (Bookjourney) said...

These are so gorgeous! Enjoy Garden of Time... I am a bit of an addict myself :)