Friday 11 March 2011

grab a seat and a snack this is going to be a long one LOL

finally got round to unpacking my bags from the sarahs cards retreat last week (was having dinner this time last week LOL) and i also got round to taking lots of photo's so get yourself comfy cos here we go LOL

first up was actually my classrooms last class, a vintage distressed class by rachael elliott, so not me but it turned out gorgeous but then again what else is to be expected it's a rachael class LOL next is this lovely class by lianne mawer, it was to use lacy paper and has given me an idea of what to do with it so i can use up the hoards i have now :) it was using the dear lizzy papers by american crafts and is another gorgeous one (ok word of warning now, i'm gonna use gorgeous a lot LOL) this one is by claire wheatley and is using websters pages, i saw the kit and nearly passed out as this is so not me and i avoid websters pages like the plague but it turned out to be one of my favourite classes i just love it :) gorgeous innit ??? LOL this one was our first class of the retreat by vanessa, an old crop friend from a while ago, it was lovely to see her and this class was right up my street :) of course i never follow the class instructions to the letter but vanessa knows me from old and was quite happy to let me go off on a tangent LOL and it had some gorgeous papers to use with the loveliest bunting :)
this next one was by lou and is another stunner and one i would never have thought of doing, a see through lay out, how cool is that ? loved the papers on this one too and more gorgeous bunting :) don't ya just love a bit of bunting LOL this is the last class i've got to upload but these are probably my favourite papers of the entire retreat, gorgeous colours and cute owls, what more can a girl want LOL the class was by nat and we got to sew a cute little embellie :) the rest are the layouts i completed over the weekend, last year including classes i managed 17 so this year i wanted to better that and was dead chuffed to manage 18, mind you in november i'm not going for 19 that would just be silly LOL so there you go, all 18, hope you like and i haven't bored you to death by now LOL

17 comments:

Sandra said...

Such stunning layouts Debbie, and I'm not just saying this - but yes the class layouts are fabulous, but hey, so are the ones you did on your own.

Lelly said...

gorgeous LO's Debbie

Rachael Elliott said...

Wow Debbie so many pages! Love all your class layouts and I am glad you enjoyed my class, you page is gorgeous! I am still in shock as to how you manage to complete so many pages lol, you know in November you are going to have to do 19!!

Scattychick said...

Wow Debbie they are fantastic I love the frosted leaves photos and layout great work :) Michelle x (scattychick on his)

gwyneth said...

You've got some gorgeous LO's done Debbie and fab photos, don't know how you manage it. I did the grand total of one and a half.
Your class LO's are fab too.

nikki said...

hhhmmm I did 19 does that make me silly lol. Great layouts - so love that first photo of you and your dad and some lovely scenery from your hols too - go on go for 19 you can do it if I can lol

Eileen said...

Stunning LOs, Debbie, not just the class ones - and the photos are fabulous, as ever. Especially that sunrise one,

Eileen said...

Stunning LOs, Debbie, and not just the class ones. Fabulous photos, too, especially that sunrise one. I just wish I could scrap half as fast (or well) as you!

Julia said...

Fabulous class layouts Debbie and I love your ones too they are all gorgeous. Congratulations on doing so many. I am such a slow scrapper! lol!!

Unknown said...

You had a busy weekend Debbie! The LO's are lovely, Im not surprised you've booked again for November

Gems said...

Gorgeous layouts! Can't believe you got so many done - well done :o) And love your versions of the class layouts xx

Sian said...

I LOVE a bit of bunting! These are fab Debbie - what a range of different styles you can create :)

Karen said...

Gorgeous LO's Debbie, I am glad you had a great time at the retreat :)

Allycat x said...

Gorgeous photos & Gorgeous LOs - Just Gorgeous!!!
You were a very busy girl! Did I mention everything is gorgeous!!!???
LOL
x

Linda Jones said...

They are FABULOUS Debbie! I really miss your inspiration at the Scrapbook Shop!

Julia said...

So lovely to see all your pages at last! Well done on a productive weekend :)

Claire Wheatley said...

Wow you did achieve a lot that weekend, I hope my class won't be so scarey in November ;-)..glad you enjoyed it in the end x