Saturday 23 March 2013

Had a really lovely day

Shopping, drinking coffee and chatting with friends today! Went along to the silverlink and bumped into an old friend going into Marks and Spencer's so we went into the coffee shop for a chat! Then treat myself to some pretty roses to brighten up the room cos it's such a horrid cold dark day! Had a wander around pc world and just because I ended up buying myself an iPad mini :-) when I got home my canvas from our photo shoot had arrived as well as an order from Sarah's Cards and my photo book from Snapfish :-)  and since I had bought some new frames I got quite a few prints framed. This afternoon and evening has been spent catching up with friends on Facebook, drinking wine and catching up with telly I'd sky+'d :-) so all in all a rather lovely day. Tomorrow I must unpack from the retreat and try and get my craft room in some kind of order LOL

No comments: