Sunday 22 July 2012

Yesterday

Was a funny old day. I finally made some descisions that had been running around in my head for a long time. I left my team over on ukscrappers and have decided to leave ukscrappers too. I also made the descison to stop going to class at slimming world. I won't be stopping the diet as i am still enjoying that but class has been doing my head in for a while and i really need a break from it. I will continue to weigh myself every tuesday and write it in my book and i might go back at some point but right now i am feeling strong enough to have a go of it on my own for a while. There was also a mass cull of "friends" on face book and i still have one very important descision left to make but i have until friday to make that one. Right now i feel the descisions i have made have been the right ones for me and to be honest that's all that matters. Now let life commence :-)

No comments: