Thursday 13 November 2008

i have been creative :)

decided i wasn't going to sit around doing nothing all day so went into my craft room and did a cj entry, then i got the shimelle autumn pizza box of love kit a couple of months ago and decided to make a little book of autumn with it so i can take lots of my usual strange photo's when we're in scotland next week and put them in there.

while i was busy my anna griffin fabric squares came from qvc, they are really lovely and i had already thought i fancied making a wall hanging or the craft room so i dug my sewing machine out of the back of the cupboard and made a start. i was really surprised when the machine started up first time as it must be at least 3 or 4 years since i used it, i've just picked squares at random and sewn them together in strips of 7, have 4 rows sewn together so far and it looks really good, so good that it might go in my bedroom instead.

No comments: